Details Of Package
Explore Andaman honeymoon packages, these honeymoon packages are one of the most preferred packages by couples who are planning a honeymoon trip. Each of these honeymoon packages comes with very unique experience that is loved by travelers coming for a honeymoon trip. In each of these Andaman Nicobar Honeymoon Packages, we have included hotels, breakfast, sightseeing, cruise, travel assistance, and many other inclusions.
Some of these Andaman honeymoon packages contain candlelit dinner, decorated beds, water activities as part of inclusion. Explore over 50+ Andaman honeymoon packages and select the best package within your budget. Filter and customized honeymoon packages that you are looking for.
Couples coming to Andaman on a honeymoon trip usually covers Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island. However, your Andaman honeymoon package can be customized as per your requirements. Your honeymoon plan should be perfect for a memorable experience of a lifetime. Andaman has perfect beaches, climate, food, resorts, people and hospitality. However, you need to be exactly sure what is required by both of you to make the best use of your time during your honeymoon trip.
Arrival in Port Blair - Carbyn's cove beach - Light & Sound Show (Cellular Jail)Welcome to Andaman, Upon Arrival our representative will receive and escort you to the Hotel and stay-rest. At afternoon you will visit Carbyn's cove beach about 7 kms from Port Blair. This coconut palm fringed beach, is ideal for swimming. Later proceed to the National Monument the Cellular Jail - a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people in the evening move the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light and Sound Show at the Cellular Jail, which takes you back to the British Era. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair- Ross Island-North Bay- Port BlairAfter breakfast, you will escort to Andaman Water Sports Complex to start the voyage begins in a boat towards Ross Island - the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British Regimes. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks and exotic birds. The Island presently houses the ruins of old building like Chief Commissioner's house, Government houses, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming pool, etc. and then for an enthralling journey to North Bay Island (Coral Island)- offering exotic coral and underwater marine life which can be viewed through Glass Bottom Boats, scuba Diving, under water sea walk facility (optional activity) . Overnight stay at Port Blair.
City Tour - Chidiyatapu - ShoppingAfter breakfast, our representative will escort you to Visit the Catham Saw mill- once the biggest saw mill in Asia. Here you can witness the process of sawing huge logs into wood. Next on your itinerary would be the Samudrika museum- maintained by Indian Navy. This is a museum showcases all types of marine life found in these islands, including the skeleton of Blue whales. After lunch visit Anthropological museum maintained and managed by ASI, Anthropological Survey of India, It is an exquisite small museum showcasing wide collection of tools and weapons used by Anadamanese tribes. This also encloses many photographs of different tribes and aborigines of Andaman and Nicobar Islands..Fisheries museum-It has 350 different species of marine life. The different kinds of marine life on display have been collected from the Bay of Bengal and the Indo-Pacific Ocean. It is situated adjacent to the Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex, Port Blair. At evening you will visit Chidiyatapu:-Chidiyatapu is another heaven for the lovers of nature and water babies. Within a serene beach front, Chidiyatapu is one of the most visited haunt for the ones eager to see a mesmerizing sunset. It's one of the more secluded beaches at Port Blair, and is perfect for the ones seeking solitude. The ride to Chidyatapu is another wonder in its own, with every view leaving an everlasting impression. At last Visit Sagarika government emporium for some local shopping for your dear ones. Evening at leisure.
Depart from Port Blair - AirportAfter breakfast check out from hotel and finally we escort you to Airport, return home with lovely memories of the ultimate holiday cherish with Tour My Anaman , which we are sure your will treasure for a lifetime.
- Return private airport transfers by small vehicle.
- 04 Nights and 05 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Half Day trip to The Grand Island trip including Dolphin chasing, snorkeling, thread fishing.
- North & South Goa Sightseeing trip is free and it is provided by private vehicle
- The use of Tea / Coffee Maker which is replenished once a day is complementary
- Two bottles of Mineral Water will be provided which are replenished daily in the room
- Use of Swimming Pool as well as other recreation activities is free
- Children below the age of 5 years will be complimentary without extra bed in the same room.
- All presently applicable hotel taxes
- Fare – Air/Train
- Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
- Rides and other charges
- Government Service Tax
- Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
- Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs